Here's the scenario; You just accepted the invitation to join us to play Spellcraft. For this you've been asked to create a Discord account -if you didn't have one yet- so that you can log in to the game, but while you can log in to Discord, logging in to the game doesn't seem to happen, you get an error that says: "Login failure after 3 attempts”
The cause of this error is that you must have your Discord account verified. Without a verified Discord account you won’t be able to log into the game.
To fix this, check your email inbox to see if you still have the email that Discord sent you. If you do, go ahead and click the “Verify Email” button in that mail.
If you don’t have that email anymore, no problem. You can request a new verification email. You can do this via Discord on your PC or Mobile device
- Open Discord on your PC
- Select “User Settings.” which you'll find at the bottom left, under the gear.
- Select “My Account.”
- Under “My Account,” you will see an exclamation mark with “Unverified Email.” Push “Resend Verification Email”
- Open Discord on your mobile device
- Tap on your profile icon on the bottom navigation bar.
- Select “Account.”
- On the top of the screen, there will be a banner that says “Verify your email” and a button that says “Verify.” Click on “Verify”
- After the “Verify” button is clicked, you’ll land on the “Verify your email” page.
- You’ll have two options on the page that you can choose from—Resend Email or Change Email. To resend the verification email for Discord, tap on “Resend Email.”
- Check your inbox, including spam folders. The email’s subject line is “Verify Email Address for Discord.”
- Once the email is found, open it, and click on “Verify Email” to verify the email address on Discord.
Once your email address is verified by Discord, try to log back in to Spellcraft.
If this article didn't help, and you still don't have access we're truly sorry. Please submit a ticket and we'll contact you to troubleshoot the problem and get you playing as soon as possible.
Article is closed for comments.