Are you looking for the signup page? Signup here. Want to know more about the One More Game and who we are? Try here.
If you're visiting this page, it's likely the worst has happened, and your attempt to register for the Spellcraft Alpha isn't going well. Sorry! We all hate it when things don't work, so let's see if we can help make things better.
First, let's walk you through how it "should" work.
- On the playspellcraft page, you'll see "The Alpha Preview Event.” Under that header, you'll find a "Join the Alpha" button; click that button to start the process of signing up for our Alpha preview.
- This will bring you to the next page. Since we're hosting our Alpha community on Discord, we'll ask you to log in with your Discord account. If you don't have a Discord account yet, you can find more information about Discord and how to create an account here. If you create a new account please make sure that you have verified your new account with Discord via the email that they send you.
- Once you're all set with your Discord account, click the "Log in with Discord" button.
- Clicking this button will send you to Discord and the OMGBot. Before you click the authorize button, take a moment to verify that you're logged in to the Discord account you want to sign up with. If you want to know why we're asking for Discord permissions, you can read more about that here.
- And then you're on the page where... Yeah, we're not going to spill all the tea, you'll have to find out for yourself, but if you have reached that page, you're "in" and signed up for the Spellcraft Alpha Preview Event.
But, we're not perfect, and it's entirely possible that you ran into an error. Each error message includes an error obelus, a reference mark identifying the problem.
We've categorized some of them below, which we believe can be fixed by re-trying whatever action you tried to do. Here is a list of those errors:
|"Apple Spelunker"||"Cherimoya Vanquisher"||"Grape Instigator"|
|"Celery Inspector"||"Pickle Bandit"||"Tomato Scraper"|
|"Cherry Composer"||"Walnut Distinguisher"||"Chinchilla Havoc"|
- The "Pickle Bandit" code can also be the cause of the following Discord conditions:
- You forgot to verify your Discord account
- Your Discord handle has special characters or emoji's
- If you encounter a "Peanut Monstrosity" try to log out and back in again. If that doesn't work, close and re-open your browser and try again.
- For an "Orange Accumulator" we'll have you try logging in again.
- The errors "Grape Squisher" and "Grape Terrorizer" have to do with the email verification of your account. To fix both errors you'll have to resubmit your email for verification. This is how you do that:
- Go to account.playspellcraft.com
- Log in with Discord to get to the Alpha Preview Event Page
- Check under "Side quests" and you'll see:
- Enter your email address and click the "EMAIL ME" button to send a verification email to your email address.
- Check your email inbox for an email from us and follow the instruction in that mail. If you use Gmail also make sure to check your spam and promotions inbox.
Besides these error messages we've also found that some players who have a @gmail.com account, find that they don't receive their verification email, you'll find more information about that problem here.
If all things fail and you haven't found your error message, please contact us by sending us a ticket with a description of your error or problem.
Article is closed for comments.