Below you will find the steps on how to add Spellcraft executables and files to the exception list of AVG AntiVirus software. Please see our article regarding Troubleshooting Antivirus (AV) for more information
- Open AVG AntiVirus and go to
☰Menu ▸ Settings
- Select General ▸ Exceptions, then click Add exception
- Add an exception in one of the following ways:
- Type the specific file/folder path or URL into the text box, then click Add exception
- Click Browse, tick the box next to the file or folder, then click OK.
Your specified file, folder, or website is added to the exceptions list.
Now that you know how to add exceptions to your software, here are the next steps
- Add the following directory to your exemption list: %localappdata%\OneMoreGame
- NOTE: %localappdata% (as mentioned above) is a default path. In the event that you installed Spellcraft somewhere else, you’ll have to look for the Spellcraft directory in that location and thus also add that directory to your antivirus exception list.
- Once that’s done, run the "Repair Game Files" button which you can find under the "Menu" button.
- When the game is finished repairing your game files, you should be good to go.
If this doesn't fix it you can try to uninstall the game and start fresh. Here's a link to the Spellcraft Installer.
And if none of our suggested solutions work, please get in touch with us so we can help get you back into the game.
Article is closed for comments.