Below you will find the steps on how to add Spellcraft executables and files to the exception list of Avira AntiVirus software. Please see our article regarding Troubleshooting Antivirus (AV) for more information.
File exceptions can be defined for both System Scanner and Real-time protection. A special feature of Real-time protection is that processes may be excluded from the scan as well.
- Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open the Avira user interface
- 2. Click Security in the left menu
- Click the Protection options feature
- Click the Settings icon of Real-time protection
- Click PC Protection → Real-Time Protection → Exceptions
- Add processes, files and folders you want to be omitted during a scan
- Click OK to save the configuration
Since the exceptions for System Scanner and Real-time protection must be configured separately, please select the corresponding module in the left panel of the Avira Antivirus console. Search and add files or processes you want to be skipped by the System Scanner and/or Real-time protection.
Now that you know how to add exceptions to your software, here are the next steps
- Add the following directory to your exemption list: %localappdata%\OneMoreGame
- NOTE: %localappdata% (as mentioned above) is a default path. In the event that you installed Spellcraft somewhere else, you’ll have to look for the Spellcraft directory in that location and thus also add that directory to your antivirus exception list.
- Once that’s done, run the "Repair Game Files" button which you can find under the "Menu" button.
- When the game is finished repairing your game files, you should be good to go.
If this doesn't fix it you can try to uninstall the game and start fresh: Here's a link to the Spellcraft Installer.
And if none of our suggested solutions work, please get in touch with us so we can help get you back into the game.
Article is closed for comments.